Here in this article, you will get to know some very important lifestyle tip and side effects that you must think of before you search out to buy Co-codamol online. Read on to know more.
What happens when you drink alcohol while taking co-codamol?
- You should not consume alcohol while taking co-codamol because this will make you experience the very harmful side effects which may include drowsiness, confusion, dizziness and blurred vision. It can also cause liver problems especially you are a heavy drinker and taking a higher prescribed medicine.
How about driving after taking co-codamol?
- If you intend to buy Co-codamol online just make sure that taking the medicine can cause a sense of confusion, drowsiness and blurred vision. So, if you are affected or have experienced these symptoms- do not drive or operate any heavy machinery.
- Remember, Codeine is converted to a drug called morphine in the liver, this means that the medicine can affect your ability to drive safely. As a result, it can make you feel dizzy or unable to concentrate while driving.
Side effects to look for while taking Co-codamol:
- Side effects can vary considerably in the way that your body metabolizes codeine. As for some people, this can lead to a high chance of getting the side effects like drowsiness, shallow breathing, lack of appetite, nausea, constipation and more. So, in any case, if you have experienced any of these problems then you should stop consuming Co-codamol immediately.
- If you notice a persistent headache then you should consult your physician for his/her advice. Consuming a painkiller for a headache for too long can actually make your condition worse.
Is co-codamol addictive?
- So, in case you consume Co-codamol too often or for more than 3 days it can be very addictive. Therefore, try not to take it longer for than 3 days unless it prescribed your physician due to some health-related problems.
- Additionally, if you think that you need to consume the medicine several times a day- then we suggest you consult your doctors before using Co-codamol.